2014 m. gruodžio 14 d., sekmadienis

Find the time to talk and listen

Find the time to talk and listen
I would like to describe my grandmother`s and my relationship which I appreciate very much. My grandmother takes a big part of my life because now I am living with her,but our communication was always good. From now when I moved into her house we have more time to talk about everything. Most often we talk about my day at school, sometimes we talk about my future. It was always easy for me to communicate with older people. In today`s life of technology it’s quite hard for young people to talk with older persons because our beliefs are different. Older people are calmer, they live more slowly than young people which tolerate faster life. So, I think my grandmother tolerates my choice and hobbies because we find time to talk and understand each other.
Mr. Aurimas Gabalis, Am14
Plunge Technological an Business School,
Lithuania































Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą